Personal Gear (See List #4)
Group Gear: We will have a stove and fuel, a sleeping bag and bivy sack (1 set for for emergency), SPOT beacon, cell phone, GPS with route on it, 1 60'm rope, 5 pickets, wands (each flag marked "MWN") 1 shovel and first aid kit.
Tenative Climb Schedule:
Monday, June 3rd, Summit Day
- 11:00 pm- Wake up time (This is where climbing seems like a really stupid sport.)
- 11:30 pm, Head up the climbers trail east of the ski area.
- 11:15 lunch/breakfast in Government camp .
- 12:15 head home
- 2:15 back in Silverton/Salem area.
- Mt Hood S Side route compass tips here (Thanks to PMR)
- PMR Mt Hood GPS
- Track teams progess during the climb via this link
Here are links to similar, recent Mt Hood south side Climbs: